Share | 

White Ford Exploer? Sunday night Jun 22 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: White Ford Exploer? Sunday night Jun 22 2008   Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 pm

All

I just witnessed a white what seemed to be a late model Ford Explorer with two hispanic males drive down the alley between Newton and Oliver with one occupant hanging out the window. They went fro 60th sounth to 61st in the alley and then turned east and took a left and went down the alley between Newton and Morgan and went north to 60th. They took a left on 60th then another left on Newton and went south on Newton to 61st. They proceed to take a right and then head west on 61st to Penn and then turned left quickly and left the neighborhood going south on Penn.

They seemed to be casing the neighborhood so keep your eyes open for this truck. I dont believe there was a plate on the back of the car as it looked new.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armatage.dynamicforum.net
morganav

PostSubject: Re: White Ford Exploer? Sunday night Jun 22 2008   Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:37 am

Was it a garbage or recycling night? Lots of times people are looking for free stuff.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: White Ford Exploer? Sunday night Jun 22 2008   Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:18 pm

I dont remmber if it was. Things like this need to be reported so we are more aware of these things. It could lead to bigger issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armatage.dynamicforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Ford Exploer? Sunday night Jun 22 2008   

Back to top Go down

White Ford Exploer? Sunday night Jun 22 2008
Page 1 of 1