HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsHomeLog in

Share | 

Vehicle through fence- 11/16/06

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Pear

PostSubject: Vehicle through fence- 11/16/06   Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:41 am

On Thursday night 11/16/06 at around 9:30 PM a vehicle lost control and slammed through the fence on the corner of 61st and Penn and into/through the front wall of the "discussion" property of 6041 Penn Avenue.

The SUV allegedly hit another vehicle first (Said by one neighbor to be a car that "frequents" 6041). That vehicle was nowhere to be seen when the police arrived.

Nobody was hurt, but the driver was arrested after taking a field sobriety test.

I also had the opportunity to speak to the owner of that property. He said:

" He is heard of the concerns"
"Good tenants are hard to find and they are aid through the first of the year"
"He has never seen anything himself"

Let us find where he lives and stage a walkabout - perhaps with signs - infront of his house Where he lives with his wife and young children. The police took his name and ID info for the incident report.

I have photos...if I can find away to post them....I will.

Carl
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Car through fence   Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:36 pm

That is very fishy sounding to me. I think that something else was obviously going on. There was alot of damage too!!

In regards to the picketing idea I like that but how do we get the person's address? I would be willing to join. Anyone else interested?

By the way only a small handful of people know if this website until we publish it to all who came to the crime meeting. We will send out the email soon to all with the website url.

Thanks for posting the info!!! Great communication!!!

Dan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armatage.dynamicforum.net
kschick

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle through fence- 11/16/06   Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:32 am

The owner of 6041 Penn Ave S according to Hennepin County is Bill L. Walker.

It is also listed as a non-homestead (rental) property.

6041 Penn is listed as his home address.

I didn't find him listed in dexonline.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy-So

PostSubject: 6041 Car Incident   Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:29 am

I was driving home that night at about 10:30pm and saw the squad car but didn't see anything else. I didn't think of looking into the living room of 6041 Penn. I saw people gathered (that's a good sign) but thought that I had missed all of the action.
This is a great website but had some trouble finding these postings. Erik brought me to the site. Thanks Erik. You probably will never read this.
Take care.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle through fence- 11/16/06   Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:17 pm

Jimmy-So wrote:
I was driving home that night at about 10:30pm and saw the squad car but didn't see anything else. I didn't think of looking into the living room of 6041 Penn. I saw people gathered (that's a good sign) but thought that I had missed all of the action.
This is a great website but had some trouble finding these postings. Erik brought me to the site. Thanks Erik. You probably will never read this.
Take care.

Jimmy any suggestions to make it easier to find postings? Thanks for the good feedback. Hopefully the other neighbors will use this as well and we can all stay in touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armatage.dynamicforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle through fence- 11/16/06   

Back to top Go down

Vehicle through fence- 11/16/06
Page 1 of 1